get a starter pokemon
overlevel the starter and save other slots for hm slaves
wreck the gym leaders and elite four in no time

every pokemon game folks

Maybe for generation 7 you can finally do something different then :maybe:

StaticKyrbi said:
Xause said:
So whats different about this game?

New pokemon, moves, region, original typings, characters, challenges. mechanics, story, items, evolutions and rule 34 

You mean recycled. Ruby was my last pokemon game for a reason.

So they introduce a new region... but keep the old.
New moves, new animations sometimes, got it.
Charecters lol.
Challenges cant be too hard, just recycle one from the past (emerald).
Mechanics (new moves).
Same story usually.
Evolutions falls in the new pokemon section.

rule 34.

Xause said:
Characters lol.
Mechanics (new moves).
Same story usually.

rule 34.

Yeah pretty much

By mechanics though, i meant something more like Mega Evolutions. It changed the game in a big way.

And recently, the story hasn't been bland. The stories as of lately, starting from Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, have become increasingly involved and interesting. By far the best story was Black/White x Black2/White2

StaticKyrbi said:
Xause said:
Characters lol.
Mechanics (new moves).
Same story usually.

rule 34.

Yeah pretty much

By mechanics though, i meant something more like Mega Evolutions. It changed the game in a big way.

And recently, the story hasn't been bland. The stories as of lately, starting from Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, have become increasingly involved and interesting. By far the best story was Black/White x Black2/White2

I love the RNG of a children's strategy game as well, feels kinda like hearthstone.

Sentron said:
StaticKyrbi said:
Xause said:
Characters lol.
Mechanics (new moves).
Same story usually.

rule 34.

Yeah pretty much

I love the RNG of a children's strategy game as well, feels kinda like hearthstone.

Boobs.

Xause said:
Charecters lol.
Mechanics (new moves).
Same story usually.

rule 34.

isn't that all sequels?

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW14HO7C1Dg[/video]
VIyBrH3.jpg

tumblr_o85end8F7a1sv9h1uo1_1280.jpg
bcdc173c46.png

^I like this theory
I'm excited!

The Rotom Pokedex is the coolest thing I've seen in a Pokemon game in along time. Also from the trailer's region illustration there were some islands and grassy areas that didn't seem to have a path or way of surfing to get to. Hopefully we see a improved version of the Soar ability. It may seem pretty radical, but I think having Soar replace the HM Fly would be a good move. Just allow other Pokemon to Soar along side Latios and Latias and it would make Fly obsolete.

Tomo said:
The Rotom Pokedex is the coolest thing I've seen in a Pokemon game in along time. Also from the trailer's region illustration there were some islands and grassy areas that didn't seem to have a path or way of surfing to get to. Hopefully we see a improved version of the Soar ability. It may seem pretty radical, but I think having Soar replace the HM Fly would be a good move. Just allow other Pokemon to Soar along side Latios and Latias and it would make Fly obsolete.

I've never used HM02 since I got the Eon Flute in ORAS.  

I think that Surf would be used quite often or we might see Mr. Briney similar to Dewford Island in the Hoenn games.

Blizz said:
Tomo said:

I've never used HM02 since I got the Eon Flute in ORAS.  

I think that Surf would be used quite often or we might see Mr. Briney similar to Dewford Island in the Hoenn games.

With a region with many Islands it's almost necessary. On that illustration many Islands had ports, so I would imagine fast travel between islands is a thing.

It would be cool if there was some mechanic that forced you to change your 6-pokemon party for gym battles at certain points in the game, or bring back the "unlock this item after catching x pokemon" mechanic.

I try those on my own for fun but a friend of mine used the same 6 or 7 pokemon for the entire game for X and Y and was like "that was easy".

Being able to battle Gym leaders daily, but in their own gym, from the beginning of the game, would be cool too. The experience grind vs. wild pokemon gets old around level 40.

EternalGreen said:
I wan't pokemon in the front of your party to follow you like in HG and SS.

YESSSSSSS. Except it should not always be front of party, but allow you to select which one of the 6.

I would also love to see something resembling a battle frontier whether it be in the third game or sun and moon.

EternalGreen said:
I wan't pokemon in the front of your party to follow you like in HG and SS.

Probably wont happen :/

If it does though this would be amazing, but we haven't seen anything like that from the trailers

fE5zaFQ.jpg

3BvU7eh.jpg

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeZ_8s_kWXg[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom