Website Updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're very excited to announce the launch of the new website!

We've added a ton of features including:
  • Upgraded from MyBB 1.6 to 1.8
  • Brand new custom CMS (home/servers pages)
  • Game updates on index from Valve for TF2 and CS:GO
  • WYSIWYG post editor
  • Loads of performance optimizations
  • New post style

Features we're still working on:
  • Shoutbox
  • Recent Threads on footer
  • Social Sites on postbit
  • Dark/Night theme
  • Spoiler Tag

Unfortunately with the release of MyBB 1.8 some plugins broke, this means that the Shoutbox and a few other key plugins will need work before we can re-enable them. This should only take a few days at the most.

If you notice any problems with the website please post in this thread so we can fix them quickly.

Thanks!

RE: New Website!

Might want to update the color picker's input field to allow for 7 characters. When you try to put in a hex code that leads with a 0, it will omit the leading zeroes. Or append the code to suffix the hash to the front of a hex entry.

SoranoGuardias said:
Might want to update the color picker's input field to allow for 7 characters. When you try to put in a hex code that leads with a 0, it will omit the leading zeroes. Or append the code to suffix the hash to the front of a hex entry.

We use predefined colors anyway, so that's now in place.

i get the whole cooldown on making a new post or reply but 30 seconds~ a minute is a lot. think of maybe lowering it to 15????

Sass said:
i get the whole cooldown on making a new post or reply but 30 seconds~ a minute is a lot.  think of maybe lowering it to 15????

Set to 15 seconds. We're using a fresh forum install with our old data imported (users, posts, threads, etc.) settings were all reset so some still need to be tweaked to match the old board.

Would like to see "Mark all posts/threads as read" returned. Unless I'm blind.

xerhik said:
Sass said:
i get the whole cooldown on making a new post or reply but 30 seconds~ a minute is a lot.  think of maybe lowering it to 15????

Set to 15 seconds. We're using a fresh forum install with our old data imported (users, posts, threads, etc.) settings were all reset so some still need to be tweaked to match the old board.

cool thanks man

Fixed a few bugs above and edited the ban forms. Standard forum links and such as Para mentioned will be updated shortly.

Also re-added users online today (in the last 24 hours). Todays top posters hopefully to follow later today.

Don't know if I like it or not. Who knows.

Unable to do that as the new site is built on a completely new system using MyBB 1.8 as a backbone, the old theme isn't compatible with the new system and would require a lot of work and upkeep.

f36b1e7b76.png

Added user stats to profiles, info above. Pokedex will be back tonight/tomorrow, social sites to follow after we work out some bugs.

xerhik said:
f36b1e7b76.png

Added user stats to profiles, info above. Pokedex will be back tonight/tomorrow, social sites to follow after we work out some bugs.

Dark's percent of total threads on ban submission should be near 90%

FUZZY YET PEACE MAKER said:
xerhik said:
f36b1e7b76.png

Dark's percent of total threads on ban submission should be near 90%
3Pr7CQa.png

:B1: :trolling: :csdsmile: :smug:

New emotes added, more updates to follow soon.

Unfortunately the mobile theme is very buggy, so we'll be working on fixing it's outstanding issues and add it to the site once done.

xerhik said:
:B1: :trolling: :csdsmile: :smug:

New emotes added, more to follow tonight.

Unfortunately the mobile theme is very buggy, so we'll be working on fixing it's outstanding issues and add it to the site once done.

I'd like these
http://steam.tools/emoticons/#/squirt

And these
http://steam.tools/emoticons/#/dongle
http://steam.tools/emoticons/#/:D:

And these so I can be kawaii
http://steam.tools/emoticons/#/neko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom